Northern Show 2019

Started by NARSES2, February 20, 2019, 06:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Picked up the flyer for this at Halifax and found me and Aircav appear on it  ;D Who do I get my agent to contact for royalties ?

Anyway the 2019 show is on Sunday 2nd June at the Parks Sport Centre, Howden Rd, North Shields. The same venue as for the last few years.

Hopefully I will be mkaing one of my trips up north to visit the family so should be there.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

As the Northern Gruppenfuhrer, I can confirm that the SIG will have a table there, parked next to my Spitfires. 

Whether that table is full of Spitfires or SIG stuff is entirely down to you lot.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

NARSES2

I'll try and bring a couple of things up with me Lee
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

I might be able to get to this one for a change.
I will know for certain when I hear if the leave request Ive just put in is accepted or not
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Martin H

Quote from: Martin H on February 22, 2019, 03:20:54 PM
I might be able to get to this one for a change.
I will know for certain when I hear if the leave request Ive just put in is accepted or not

Got the leave authorization this morning. Chris wont be the only southerner at this show.....................................
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Great look forward to seeing you there mate  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Looking like the real world may intervene, may have to skip the show this year  :-\

The Wooksta!

Three days to go.  SIG has 6ft double depth and parked next to some numpty that just builds Spitfires.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

phoenix54

Well........that's the show gone to hell in a hand basket!!!  :wacko:  :thumbsup:

See ya Sunday Lee.
Quote...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded

For my lifes love, Angie Connor
10/02/1961 - 11/11/2002
I'll never forget

NARSES2

Sorry I can't make it lads. As said the real world has intervened  :-\