Previous topic - Next topic

Hotte

Hotte

Hotte

scooter

Quote from: Hotte on February 03, 2019, 03:59:43 AM
My Kamow Ka-2  :mellow:

Hotte

Looks like bad code with the image tag embedded with the URL tag.  I pulled the URL and it came up.

Oh, and pretty nifty autogyro
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

63cpe

Huh, that's weird.... earlier the pictures opened right up, now it doesn't anymore!

I did recognise a great build..something like a hawker fury I/II with AH-1 rotor... Am I close?

Love the bomb on the left, reminds me about a Hs126 Autogiro ;)

Cheers!
David aka 63cpe

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

zenrat

I've got no probs with the pics.

It looks great.  Good job.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

Looking with Google, I do not find the first Kamov craft in the English Wikipédia. The French Wikipédia says it was the Ka-8. Fortunately, you provided us with the missing link! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Ian the Kiwi Herder

All kinds of excellent.

Ian.
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

JoeP

Love the gyroplanes.
:thumbsup:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Hotte