Author Topic: Too early to be April Fools...  (Read 530 times)

Offline zenrat

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Currently on double secret probation.
Re: Too early to be April Fools...
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 02:19:06 am »

I used to hop over the wall and short cut home through the cemetery.  It was an interesting walk at night.   :o

I used to take a shortcut through an old Church graveyard (oldest grave was mid 1700's) on the way home from the pub back in the late 60's/early 70's and it's amazing how often I started off strolling and ended up at quite a brisk jog  ;D Swear I saw things move on many an occasion. :unsure:

I know what you mean.
Once, while taking the direct route at a brisk jog on a moonless night I failed to observe the shin height chain surrounding one grave and thus measured my length on the slab.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Offline Rick Lowe

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 03:40:02 am »

I used to hop over the wall and short cut home through the cemetery.  It was an interesting walk at night.   :o

I used to take a shortcut through an old Church graveyard (oldest grave was mid 1700's) on the way home from the pub back in the late 60's/early 70's and it's amazing how often I started off strolling and ended up at quite a brisk jog  ;D Swear I saw things move on many an occasion. :unsure:

I know what you mean.
Once, while taking the direct route at a brisk jog on a moonless night I failed to observe the shin height chain surrounding one grave and thus measured my length on the slab.

"Oi, Gerroff! I'm trying to sleep here!! Inconsiderate Colonial!"

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 06:13:24 am »

I know what you mean.

"Oi, Gerroff! I'm trying to sleep here!! Inconsiderate Colonial!"
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
Decals my @r$e!