What is the meaning of label 'watched!' ?

Started by ysi_maniac, October 27, 2018, 05:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

What is the meaning of label watched! written in green by data of member?
Will die without understanding this world.

jcf

It means they're being monitored by the moderators for a number of possible reasons.

zenrat

I think you'll find that we're all being watched, we just don't necessarily know it...

:o :-\
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Wooksta!

Anyone who thinks that this isn't the case is quite simply deluded and I have some sea front property in Birmingham I'd like to sell you.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

kitnut617

Not necessarily Big Brother, I was doing some google searches for some LED light replacements but then exited the internet to play some Solitaire. Next thing I knew there were ads in the side board of the game menu showing all sorts of light fixtures.   :o :o :o
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

zenrat

I looked up a single solitary plant 6 months ago and ever since i'm getting bombarded with ads for Round-Up weedkiller.

Given my openly stated views on Monsanto/Bayer specifically and the Military Industrial Complex in general they are obviously not watching very well.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..