S

Various Vacuforms

Started by sideshowbob9, September 26, 2018, 02:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sideshowbob9

Right, I think I have to concede defeat and admit that I'm not going to get around to these vacuforms in my lifetime so the following are going to be available free to whoever wants them (although I'm afraid I will have to ask for p&p).

Miles Monitor (part started)
Brewster SB2A Buccaneer
Seversky AT-12
Fairey Albacore
Hawker Henley
Grumman AF Guardian (part started)
Grumman F9F Cougar (minus recce nose option)

All 1/72. I'm afraid I have no idea as to manufacturer. Any transparencies, decals or instructions are lost to the various bits boxes but I'm certain the members of this board could make something of them regardless! Whether these will be a job lot or individual depends entirely on interest. UK only.

Thank you for your time.

ETA: All done. Thanks guys!

PR19_Kit

Some of those sound yummy stuff to me.  :thumbsup:

May I bid on the Miles Monitor and the Grumman Guardian please?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

murfv

If it is still available can I please take the Hawker Henley off your hands?

Thank you
It's my hobby and I will enjoy it my way! :)

major

Kinda' fancy the cougar, but, UK Only.

Well, kinda, sorta, nearly, very close to part of the UK! ;)
Just a good bit south of where them lads bang drums, and wear orange sashes, and
a bit west of the mainland, across that stretch of water they call The Irish sea! ;D

Ray

sideshowbob9

murfv the Henley is yours. Please PM me your address.

major, I specified UK only because I have been burned by some postal services in the past but if you are willing to stump up the p&p, she's all yours! Send me your address by PM and I'll get it going. Please be advised though that I have removed the recce nose of that kit rather crudely, believing I'd get to the rest at a later date. The rest of the kit is fine, it just looks a bit unsightly!

murfv

Hawker Henley received, many thanks :thumbsup:
It's my hobby and I will enjoy it my way! :)

sideshowbob9

Great news! Glad it has gone to a good home.