Pics from Phoenix up now

Started by Dork the kit slayer, August 09, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

PR19_Kit

Some totally AWESOME models there.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've only got about 1/3 of the way through, but my fave has to be the Don Garlit's SW27 'Sidewinder' dragster model. I've never seen that car modelled before and it's something else!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Ed S

Thanks for sharing the pics Alan. Too bad we couldn't make it to Phoenix.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Snowtrooper

The collection of all Essexes was already impressive, but then there was the 700-strong AFV collection complete with the ludicrous-sized Dora railway gun :o

The FSA Saratoga actually reminds me of the real-world training carriers operated in the Great Lakes area during WW2.

Did a PzIV with the fold-out rocket turret actually exist, or is it a particularly tasty tank whiff?

Dork the kit slayer

The panzer was not in a fantasy section.Other than that I dont know :thumbsup:
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

zenrat

I like the Chevy ragtop with the pig in it, the fishing boat and the Tom Daniel collection.

Thanks again Dork.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Snowtrooper

Quote from: Snowtrooper on August 10, 2018, 02:01:11 AM
Did a PzIV with the fold-out rocket turret actually exist, or is it a particularly tasty tank whiff?
Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on August 10, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
The panzer was not in a fantasy section.Other than that I dont know :thumbsup:
Well I had to google, and... it's actually a real, one-off prototype, Raketenwerfer auf Fahrgestelle Pz.Kpfw. IV - up-armoured Ausf. C chassis with four 28cm Wurfkörper rockets in the turret. Apparently cyber-hobby.com even has a kit for this.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.