LF: 1/72 Bristol Hercules Engines, Cowlings and Props

Started by rickshaw, July 15, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickshaw

As the tinlid says, I am looking for 2 x 1/72 Bristol Hercules engines, cowlings and props.  I am willing to pay for postage to downunder for the items.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

rickshaw

Ended up buying the High Plains Hercules Engine replacements for the old Airfix Beaufighter kit.  Not to be used on a Beaufighter model, mind you.  ;)
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: rickshaw on August 14, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Not to be used on a Beaufighter model, mind you.  ;)

As if we'd ever think they would be!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

You could have got the High Planes Beaufighter Mk.II kit too, it comes with three different engine sets, two sets of Merlin nacelles, and the Hercules set.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Wooksta!

Quote from: kitnut617 on August 15, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
You could have got the High Planes Beaufighter Mk.II kit too, it comes with three different engine sets, two sets of Merlin nacelles, and the Hercules set.

Two sets of Merlins due to different exhausts, but no Hercules.  The upper wing is different on Merlin and Hercules engined types.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic