Bell AH-1T4 Sea Cobra

Started by Soup Dragoon, June 10, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soup Dragoon

What happened when the US Congress did not approve programme funds for the AH-1W's engine upgrades.

Tophe

Sorry, I am not expert about the Cobra helicopter. Have you changed something, apart of the decoration? :unsure:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

Fantastic!!!   I like the way you think.

I've also recently started ruminating on a Cobra build.... It will be a simple paint scheme swap, though.

Great work.   :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

AS.12

Quote from: Tophe on June 10, 2018, 08:43:22 PM
Sorry, I am not expert about the Cobra helicopter. Have you changed something, apart of the decoration? :unsure:

It has the earlier TwinPac engines but a four-bladed rotor.  Quite subtle, might cause a few walk-pasts at a show before someone noticed :)

Rotor looks like it might be from a 412, one pair of blades are mounted above the other; Bell's first attempt at a production four-blader and it had some odd features:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Bell_412_transmission_and_head.jpg/450px-Bell_412_transmission_and_head.jpg

zenrat

Whifftastic.  Love a subtle one.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Glenn Gilbertson

Neat job - and subtle is good! :thumbsup: