Sukhoi Su25 Grach - REAL WORLD BUILD

Started by zenrat, March 16, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Sukhoi Su25 Grach - Armée de l'air Tchadienne
Sukhoi Su 25 Grach 15 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
The Armée de l'air Tchadienne currently has eight Su 25s in it's inventory.
An example was recently photographed visiting Dadswell Bridge Field in the PDRV.
Sukhoi Su 25 Grach 10 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Sukhoi Su 25 Grach 8 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

The Model.
Ace Sukhoi Su-25 Frogfoot built OOB.
Pilot from the parts box.
Decals from Linden Hill.
Sukhoi Su 25 Grach 2 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Must have been one of those huge dust storms coming out of the Centre to Dadswell Bridge, those pictures have that eerie orangy hue to them. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Yes, I was playing with camera settings (white balance in this case) trying to get a sunset vibe. 
I took one on auto.
Sukhoi Su 25 Grach 1 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat

Fred

Old Wombat

That looks more like a sunset! :thumbsup:

Oops! Forgot! Really like this build! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Weaver

That looks great - nice one.  :thumbsup:

I have a soft spot for the (allegedly) ugly aircraft like the A-10 and Su-25 that just get the job done. :mellow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Scotaidh

Memories -
I was in Ft. Lamy in the mid 70s - my dad was with Missionary Aviation Fellowship.  We had a hangar at the airport, across from the military establishment there.  Every few days or so, flights of two Skyraiders in French markings would take off and vanish into the north - presumably to pound the rebels near Abeche.  An hour or so later they'd return, sans ordnance.  I was very impressed with those aircraft, so different from our Cessna 185 on floats. :) 

Later, after I was gone, Ft. Lamy became 'N'Djmena'.  I rather liked living there - the bread was fantastic, and it was my first brush with French culture, such as it was.  It was not at all as I'd imagined.     

Sorry - memory over.  :)  Carry on!
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

zenrat

Thanks folks.

I really need to sort out the lighting of Dadswell Bridge.  I'm using a pair of work lights mounted on an old hatstand but as you can see it's giving me a pair of harsh shadows and a yellow tint.  I need to rig up either a diffuser or something white to bounce the light off.
Fred