Une Japonaiserie カタナ234 & Fi 103R サムライ

Started by leptiprince, January 17, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Nice idea and excution. Frog Ar 234 and Heller Reichenberg?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Cool.  Although the tail fin might get a bit toasty when they fire up the pulse jet.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on January 18, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

Cool.  Although the tail fin might get a bit toasty when they fire up the pulse jet.

The real thing, if they ever actually built it, was planned to have the top half mounted on extendible arms to lift it well clear of the 234's fuselage. Quite how the arms were meant to work is a mystery to me as they'd need to have been VERY long indeed.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

tigercat

Dizzyfugu

An ohka would habe been a suitable load, too.

Besides, Dragon's box art for one of their Ar 234s shows how the arms were supposed to lift the V1 away from the aircraft:

Anyway, I wonder how the Ar 234 was supposed to lift off with that load, anyway...?  :unsure:

NARSES2

I've never seen that box art with the Julia before
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.