For sale, Sanger Ilyushin/Beriev IL-76/A-50 1/72nd scale Vac-form. SOLD!!!

Started by chrisonord, October 17, 2017, 10:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

As above, yes I am actually selling instead of cadging stuff for a change :o.
I will never build this as I don't have room for it and I am chicken when it comes to vac form stuff. It has been wrapped in bubble wrap, for several years doing nowt so may as well get shut. £20 plus P+P which I think will be steep as it is a big kit. Or may swap it for something that I can use in my themed builds.
Cheers
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

Ooooh, I'm SO tempted, but sanity prevails I think, based mainly on projected lack of shelf room here.  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

Quote from: McColm on October 17, 2017, 12:07:59 PM
What are you after Chris?
Erm, I could do with the cash but..... I have a couple of specific things I would like, but they are now as it seems quite rare. Cold war to modern soviet/ Russian aircraft in 1/72nd scale, armour also same scale and Russian. Modern French, American armour, aircraft, modern German armour in 1/72nd scale, nothing big as I won't be able to build and display it. I have been looking for a mirage III B/BZ in 72nd but they are thin on the ground, and a super mystere B2 also in 72nd. So, quite a wide scope of stuff I could swap it for really. Oh, and no vac forms  :o
Cheers,
Chris.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

chrisonord

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 17, 2017, 02:48:39 PM
Quote from: chrisonord on October 17, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

Oh, and no vac forms  :o

Hehehe, sorry Chris.  :-\
No need to be sorry Kit  :lol: :lol:, I know for a fact I ill spend forever trying my upmost, to build one right, and I WILL fubar it up regardless. When I picked that Etendard up, it whispered at me, haha you wish!!
Chris

chrisonord

McColm

I'm tempted, but could you please wait another two weeks?
Steven

chrisonord

Quote from: McColm on October 27, 2017, 02:39:07 PM
I'm tempted, but could you please wait another two weeks?
Steven
I suppose another two weeks won't do any harm Steven.
Cheers,
Chris

McColm

I'm sorry Chris,
I'll have to turn your offer down. You might have better luck on eBay.

Steven

chrisonord

chrisonord

Anyone else interested in this? I really can't be bothered putting it on ebay as it is already wrapped in a cocoon of bubble wrap ready for posting
Chris

kitnut617

Chris, what would the cheapest airmail to Alberta be (postcode T0M 2C0) --- I'll have to twist my other half's ar --- erm! I mean talk nicely to her and see what she says. I've been having to watch my spending for quite a while but she might go for it.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

chrisonord

Quote from: kitnut617 on November 06, 2017, 08:18:30 AM
Chris, what would the cheapest airmail to Alberta be (postcode T0M 2C0) --- I'll have to twist my other half's ar --- erm! I mean talk nicely to her and see what she says. I've been having to watch my spending for quite a while but she might go for it.
[/quote
Hya Robert,
It "might " be sold to Army of One, as I need to price up postage for him. Can't do it till Thursday as I will be partaking in one of my other hobbies, catching Lakeland pike, and will be camped next to the lake for a couple of nights. I dare say it will be more than the last quote I got for it though Robert, which was also 🤑🤑
Cheers,
Chris

kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike