92 Sqd Blue Diamonds Swift

Started by andrewj, September 13, 2017, 08:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewj

This is another one that made a debut at IPMS Avon's show at Thornbury.   This is a Supermarine Swift F4 of the Blue Diamonds aerobatic team , 92 Sqd RAF , it's a simple conversion of the Airfix Swift.

Andrew

DogfighterZen

Not a big fan of the Swift but that looks very good. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Knightflyer

Oh that I like  ;D I really must start on some of my Swift projects
Oh to be whiffing again :-(

Dizzyfugu

That's pretty!  :thumbsup: Makes me wonder how a Red Arrows Swift might look like?

zenrat

Quote from: DogfighterZen on September 13, 2017, 11:15:02 AM
Not a big fan of the Swift but that looks very good. :thumbsup:

Second that.
:thumbsup:

I've got some simple changes I want to make to one which should IMO improve its looks.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn Gilbertson

Great paint job - that looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

nighthunter

Now for one in Raspberry Ripple, lol
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Dizzyfugu

As a side note/question: where do the decals come from? From the Matchbox Hunter?  :o

andrewj

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 15, 2017, 05:37:19 AM
As a side note/question: where do the decals come from? From the Matchbox Hunter?  :o

Decals are all from the kit or spares box, roundels from the kit applied over white discs , 92 squadron markings are from a xtradecal Hunter sheet.

Andrew

Dizzyfugu

CammNut

You made the Swift look good - who would have thought that was possible?!