USAF HAVE YAK

Started by Jesse220, August 07, 2017, 07:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse220

Ok I've been thinking sense the USA Halved captured some Soviet Mig Fighters and started evaluating them, but what if we had captured some Yak Fighters. We did captured the Yak-23, but if we captured more Yak fighters like the Yak-15 Yak-17, Yak-25, Yak-27, Yak-28 and maybe the Yak-38. Those could halved been evaluated by the 4477th Test and Evaluation Squadron. Along side some captured Soviet Mig Fighters, What do say to that?

McColm

Great idea,
Don't just stop with the USA. There's quite a lot of aircraft that could be evaluated at Boscombe Down. :thumbsup:

Jesse220

Quote from: McColm on August 17, 2017, 08:56:38 PM
Great idea,
Don't just stop with the USA. There's quite a lot of aircraft that could be evaluated at Boscombe Down. :thumbsup:

Thank you for those kind words. :wub:

TheChronicOne

I think.... go for it!! I'd like to see them.  :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

Jesse220

Quote from: TheChronicOne on August 19, 2017, 06:03:41 PM
I think.... go for it!! I'd like to see them.  :mellow: :mellow:

Yeah, but to be honest, I'm not a modeler. I was hoping someone would find pics and stuff.

Cobra

there May be some Video of What You're looking for. i Remember on the Wings Channel they had an Episode of 2 Gentlemen from "somewhere in eastern Europe" Who Lent a Yak to the USAF,on the Condition it be Returned intact! You might find it on youtube. Hope This Helps. Dan

Jesse220

Quote from: Cobra on August 19, 2017, 09:55:06 PM
there May be some Video of What You're looking for. i Remember on the Wings Channel they had an Episode of 2 Gentlemen from "somewhere in eastern Europe" Who Lent a Yak to the USAF,on the Condition it be Returned intact! You might find it on youtube. Hope This Helps. Dan

Do you have a link for it?

Cobra

Not sure, but since the Channel is American Heroes Channel,they might have it or You can Search for it in Aviation on Youtube. Hope this helps. Dan

Jesse220

Quote from: Cobra on August 20, 2017, 05:53:59 PM
Not sure, but since the Channel is American Heroes Channel,they might have it or You can Search for it in Aviation on Youtube. Hope this helps. Dan

Alright thanks