Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

MartG

It's a fair old size :)

Cockpit interior - though you can hardly see any of it in the finished model

Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction

Steel Penguin

nice  looking model, the orange really suits the mission, and at 100 Dtons, its quite dinky  ;D smallest ship you can put a J drive in, its not like an Ashanti high lightning, or a battle rider  :thumbsup:
which versions  plans did you base it off?  T4 or 5?  as ( if I remember correctly) the earlier versions were simple aero wedges, without the turret mount box.  The underside fuel scoops and the twin turret on top are nicely worked and look right for it.
Oh and which faction is the original supplier?  with Solamani writing but no faction symbology  it doesn't look particularly 3rd imperium.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

MartG

It's kind of a mashup of several Type S versions - as you may be able to tell from the pic below  ;D

I also used Ian Stead's ship book as a reference source http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/170801/Ship-BookType-S-Scout-Courier?src=hottest_filtered

Steel Penguin

lets see,
ISS ship files,  black box ship / floor plans, unrecognised 3d
mega traveller?
full colour T4? I cant remember which version had the 3 floor version, dang it. ( was it mongoose ver1?)
and Mongoose trav for the drive through book. 
yup that's certainly a good mix to pull from, and will give a fine blend of the classic  lines for her.

yes I a Trav fan, though ive read lots, and own multiple versions, ive never managed to get a game to run for more than a couple of sessions.
do you have any more? or planning on any?

and you may want to have a look at  http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,42116.0.html   its were the previous trav stuff was  :thumbsup:     
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

MartG

Yes, I'll be posting some more up shortly - a 1/72 20DT Shuttle/Gig and several 1/350 ships

Thanks for the link  :thumbsup:

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Weaver

This is great!  :thumbsup:

I was a huge Traveller fan back in the day: got loads of material upto TNE and a few T5 bits.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Chaos

Captain Canada

Wow ! Excellent job on this one ! The port at the back is cool, makes me want to play with it. And is it ever huge ! How much does it weigh ?
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

MartG

Quote from: Captain Canada on June 10, 2017, 05:49:04 AM
How much does it weigh ?

Errr - not sure - I've sold it and it's now in the US. Under 2kg anyway - as it's hollow it's fairly light for its size.