Previous topic - Next topic

OK, the choice is:

Leading Observer - Heinkel He-162A in Post War Service
0 (0%)
PR19_Kit - Army Air Corps Westland WAG-66 Crossbow Comanche
10 (20.8%)
Leading Observer - Project High Force
2 (4.2%)
Dizzyfugu -  Israeli Air Force Avia C-2B (Ar 96 B-2)
5 (10.4%)
loupgarou - cast iron bedpan factory "Red Dawn" tank
6 (12.5%)
proditor - Almirante Guise - Peruvian Cruiser
6 (12.5%)
Dizzyfugu - Jagdpanzer E-25/88 (early); (SdKfz. 310/2) 'Dachs'
3 (6.3%)
zenrat - DHC Chipmunk T100 JASDF
10 (20.8%)
Tophe - Mustang/Dinah mash up drawing
2 (4.2%)
Thorvic - HMS Dorsetshire C-23
4 (8.3%)
TheChronicOne - German BF 109 G6 Trop, on loan to Japan, etc
7 (14.6%)
sandiego89 - Liberty Ship- CONVAIR POGO training platform
11 (22.9%)
jalles - MiG-23MLGD
21 (43.8%)
Weaver - North American-Supermarine Sapphire Sabre F.Mk.6
21 (43.8%)
CANSO - Hovercraft M.A.R.C. Z-360
14 (29.2%)
strobez - Fiat G.91 "Mario"
0 (0%)
DogfighterZen - Portuguese Gnat T.1
17 (35.4%)
Librarian - Nakajima Ki-44 Shoki-Kai
3 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: June 13, 2017, 01:13:39 PM

kitbasher

Right then playmates.  The UK is at the peak of Fevered General Election Frenzy so what better time than now to launch the vote that REALLY matters!

Three votes each and it's a secret ballot, use your votes wisely and we'll get the result we all deserve.  Speaking of results there's seven days in which to vote, at which point the results will, courtesy of the wonders of the age and the magic of the tinterweb, suddenly appear.  I can smell the tension already.

Actually it seems cruel to choose.  Brilliant builds all round (and yes let's count the drawing as a build) and it still confounds me how folk produce such good models in such a short time.  For my part - epic failure to resurrect an unfinished build from two 1WGBs ago.  Just how lame is that?

Good luck to everyone.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

AXU

Very very...very hard to choose !
From my point of view,you are all winners,great job guys !  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Librarian

All done...very difficult with four choices and three votes :banghead: Sorry to the guy who missed out ;D

proditor

Yeah, this one was not easy. A lot of very amazing builds in such a short time.

Glenn Gilbertson

Again, too many fine models to want to pick just three! Well done, all the participants. :bow:

DogfighterZen

:o My Gnat's been accepted for voting... Thank you, it is an honor!  :bow: :bow:
Now, how can one choose only 3 with so many excellent entries? I'm gonna need some time... :rolleyes:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

CANSO

Am I the only one who doesn't see the Nakajima Ki-44 Shoki-Kai by Librarian in the list? :rolleyes:
Was this model not finished or is there another reason for not including it? Or is it there and I can't see it for whatever reason?

Leading Observer

Quote from: CANSO on June 06, 2017, 03:52:51 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't see the Nakajima Ki-44 Shoki-Kai by Librarian in the list? :rolleyes:
Was this model not finished or is there another reason for not including it? Or is it there and I can't see it for whatever reason?

Did it get posted in the Finished Builds list?
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

DogfighterZen

:o No, his model is not on the finished builds thread, he probably forgot to put the pics in there...  :unsure:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kitbasher

My oversight, although it was not posted in the finished builds thread.  Can't get it done until this evening though.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Dizzyfugu

Librarian

Best leave it where it is. I must have got distracted or clicked the wrong button...DOH! ;D. Not important.

zenrat

Quote from: kitbasher on June 06, 2017, 09:50:34 PM
My oversight, although it was not posted in the finished builds thread.  Can't get it done until this evening though.

Can I suggest that when you do this that you add a link to the finished builds thread?

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Probably the most difficult choice ever in a One Week Build
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

I had seven stand-outs! :o

Apologies to the four who missed out in the coin-tossing competition. :banghead:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est