T-64 Fix X-wing

Started by su27rules, May 08, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

My new conversion of the standard T-65 X-wing......T-64 Fix X-wing Starfighter, Revell scale 1:112,hand brush painted and very bad photos again.....

And all together..... :wacko:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Not a big Star Wars fan (any more) - hence my not spending any money on the "collectables", including a few model kits (AMT/Ertl 1/48th A-wing for AU$55, anyone? :unsure: ), seen on Gumtree tonight. :angel:

Was tempted by the Halcyon "Alien: Narcissus" kit until I saw the scale (1/144) & the price (AU$120). :o

The seller is no more than 10km from my home.

Anyway, back on track! :P

Nice line up of X-wing variants there, mate! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Captain Canada

Oh I really like that one ! Somehow looks sinister like that.....very cool. Defo saving that idea. I can see a dio where the maintenance guys are doing the mod out in the field, like a WWII setting  :wub:

The line up is looking incredible. That would certainly look good on any shelf !

:bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

su27rules

Quote from: Captain Canada on May 10, 2017, 06:26:36 AM
Oh I really like that one ! Somehow looks sinister like that.....very cool. Defo saving that idea. I can see a dio where the maintenance guys are doing the mod out in the field, like a WWII setting  :wub:
The line up is looking incredible. That would certainly look good on any shelf !
:bow:

:cheers:
Thank You very much!!

Mossie

Gives the X-Wing a different look, I like it.  Reminds me of the X Bomber from Star Fleet (or X Bomber, depending on where it was shown).
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Old Wombat

Quote from: Captain Canada on May 10, 2017, 06:26:36 AM
Somehow looks sinister like that.....very cool.

I think it's the new dimensions. From certain angles it almost has a TIE fighter look to it.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Modelling_Mushi

Who gives a rats about picture quality, they are totally cool builds ....

You have my vote to be the special effects model builder on the next Star Wars film  :thumbsup:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

su27rules

Thank You "Modelling Mushi"!!  :cheers: