Main Menu

Nomination Procedure Reminder

Started by tc2324, April 30, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

Hi all,

After progressing quite far yesterday with the 2017 whiffie nominations, cutting, pasting and deleting various words within them, my chances of becoming crippled with RSI have increased tenfold.

So can I just remind members who nominate that you should only put the following information forward,

1. Name of builder and model
2. Picture
3. Link to thread

Hate to sound so `official`, but it really helps me out at the end of the year when I usually get these organised and speeds up the  whole process.

Mercy buckets.  :thumbsup:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

zenrat

Are you saying you don't want our humourous class and category suggestions?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

tc2324

Quote from: zenrat on May 01, 2017, 04:28:25 AM
Are you saying you don't want our humourous class and category suggestions?

Always happy to see the humour, but if you could bundle 1,2 and 3 together in the order given, that would really help.  :thumbsup:

Tiger, Tiger!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

tc2324

Hi all,

Another gentle reminder to everyone about how you should nominate a whiffie and the order it should be posted in.....,

1. Name of builder and model
2. Picture
3. Link to thread

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Tiger, Tiger!

TomZ

Gentlemen,

Please nominate!

In 2023 80% of all nominations were made by just 6 members. And one member made 46% of all nominations. (Thanks you Chris!!)
This means we need more people making nominations of the wonderful builds we see here in the the site.

And when you nominate please include all of the following:
- The title
- The builder
- A picture
- A link to the thread

Thank you,

The Academy

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency