Salut 2017

Started by Army of One, April 05, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Just out of interest....anyone going....? April 22nd....at London ExCel .....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Haven't been to Salute since they moved it from Chelsea way, years ago.

I won't be mate. M.K. following day  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Steel Penguin

Salute is one of the larger UK wargames shows Kit
http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2017/

needless to say, nope I wont be going, I could easily spend a fortune that I most certainly don't have at it.  :unsure:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

PR19_Kit

Ah right, thanks for that. It explains why it had no impact on my addled brain.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Wargamming doesn't have an official Nationals and Salute is the nearest there has ever been to one (that will start a row  ;)) and has grown from a quite small London club show back in the 70's through to the "Event" it is now.

I still have very fond memories of the Star Trek public participation game and the huge chant of "remember your a Klingon" that went up  ;D

http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2017/

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Never been.....a few chaps I work with go and I missed it last year.....off this year so I thought I'd go looksee....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

I think you'll enjoy it mate. Be interested in your views when I see you at MK