Milton Keynes

Started by NARSES2, January 23, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Sunday 23rd April  (St Georges Day  :thumbsup:), Stantonbury Leisure Centre Milton Keynes (Happy 50th)

Railway service willing I shall be there
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Me too, one of the best shows of the year.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Well....looks like me an Max will be attending this show. Unfortunately we may miss the Crewe show.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Martin H

I wont be able to make it as Im on nights that weekend.

I'll have a word with Richard and Trev the next time I see them about making sure you guys have the table cloths ect.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Sorry you can't make it Martin, but thanks re the cloths.  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Leading Observer

I've marked it on the calendar, so hopefully I can come and introduce myself :thumbsup:
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

PR19_Kit

That'd be good, it's usually a pretty good show, even if we're cast into outer darkness of the lower hall most years.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

Flip.  Had planned to go but clashes with the London Marathon. My daughter's running it for the first time and I think I'm facing a three-line whip/press gang into going into town to support her.
More to follow.....
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Radish

I'll be in Whitby for the Goth Weekend..... :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Rheged

Quote from: kitbasher on January 29, 2017, 08:44:07 AM
Flip.  Had planned to go but clashes with the London Marathon. My daughter's running it for the first time and I think I'm facing a three-line whip/press gang into going into town to support her.
More to follow.....

I'm sure everyone here assembled wishes her well.  Tell her that there's a whole world of Whiffers  cheering her on.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

kitbasher

Quote from: Rheged on February 16, 2017, 12:26:54 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on January 29, 2017, 08:44:07 AM
More to follow.....

I'm sure everyone here assembled wishes her well.  Tell her that there's a whole world of Whiffers  cheering her on.

That's very, very generous of you to say so my friend.  Oddly enough the latest just this morning is that she's probably going to have to pull out due to a knee problem.  If so I'll be at MK.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Shame for your daughter after all that training, but you can't run a marathon at anything under full fitness

Nick

I have the weekend off so I expect to be there.

Weaver

Is anyone from the North West (ish) going to this show, and willing to take a package to pass on?

BTW, I always take my box of cloths and display stuff to shows, so in the event that arrangements to pass on the main ones fail, I can provide backup.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Weaver

Okay, updated one-question application interview for potential plastic mules:

Is anyone who's going to MK also going to Cosford at the start of April? if so, would you be willing to take a (small) kit off me at Cosford to give to Army Of One at MK?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones