Sith Interceptor

Started by sykotik, January 13, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykotik

Hi guys

It's been a while since I last posted anything here, but most of the stuff I have done of late is boring real world subjects. However, this is a bit of a mix up for me. I love the Sith Infiltrator from Phantom Menace (crap movie though) and I love the TIE Interceptors as well, so I though I would take the things I like from both ships and make my own. So, with a bit of modification, here is a teaser of what I have made (I say teaser because I still need to take some daylight shots which I shall do tomorrow)

and a couple of WIP shots:

More tomorrow!

Modelling_Mushi

That's choice sykotic!! Totally  :wub: it.

Hey, and the "night-time" shots are great, very atmospheric, reminded me of the new Galactica series in the best of ways.
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

sykotik

thanks guys

Some daylight shots:

That's enough pictures I think but as always, thanks for looking

Si

kerick

Is there such a thing as a natural kitbash? If so this is one of the best!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Philbouq

Awesome !!!!
Thanks for having shared it
the French scifi modelling community : www.cyber-mecha.com

The Chaos

Looks so good, i love it.  :thumbsup:

sykotik

thanks guys
I am pretty happy with it myself :)
It looks better in the plastic though I think

MMM

Looks great! What were the source kits?
MMM- aka "M3", aka "Major Matt Mason"
Lawrence, KS

Captain Canada

I had missed this one, but that is super cool ! Neat to see all of the bits you have added. Also looks like a Y-wing had an affair with an original Tie  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?