Chris's Telford Photos

Started by NARSES2, November 16, 2016, 06:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Right here's my photos of the stand.

Apologies if I missed anything, probably stuff that arrived a little latter by which time I was very "tired".

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Dizzyfugu

Nice. I like the F-4 with F-15 wings that lurks in the backgorudn of one of the pictures - great update idea, wherever it comes from.  :thumbsup:

And the Gladiator with a Merlin is a nice combo, too!

NARSES2

Some from the overseas clubs opposite, including one side of the lingerie delivery truck

NARSES2

Some more, including the other side of that truck, some of the lads who were present when I took the pics and Milan Cathedral on the Italian's stand

The Wooksta!

It's mine. Issues with time and non-availability of the Zotz middle east roundel sheet caused the remaining trio of Lebanese Spitfires to be put on hold.  Ditto for my planned Jordanian ones.

Time issues did for the Swedish ones, but getting Swedish roundels is less of a problem.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Librarian

That Ta154s back again ;D.

Just love the idea of a Bristol Freighter strafer :o....apart from that, far too many jets :banghead:.

KiwiZac

I have so many questions, and so many confusing feelings! Wow! What an amazing bunch!

Also - I'm going to need names for the peeps in the photos! I'm afraid I recognise a grand total of one face.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

TheChronicOne

Some slick wares off in there!!! 

^Yes, I'd like to know more about the Aardvark with CNN on the vertical stabalizer.

:cheers: :party:
-Sprues McDuck-

Rheged

Thank you, Chris.  That was most edifying!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

McColm

Great builds,
Especially the B-47/Valiant turboprop bomber and the Bristol type 170.

NARSES2

Quote from: KiwiZac on November 16, 2016, 12:21:16 PM

Also - I'm going to need names for the peeps in the photos! I'm afraid I recognise a grand total of one face.

Sorry mate I should have thought of that.

As I said it's only those present when I took the photo, so is probably less then half the lads who were there.

Top photo, left to right - Harro (Hobbes), Jim (Jaybee) sitting, Martin (saluting), Dave (Kitbasher) and Joe (TSRJoe.

Second photo, left to right - Nick, Kit and Trevor (Howard of Effingham)

Afraid I've not been introduced to the ladies decorating the truck  :angel: