Hawk Spitfire Mk.22 Unlimited racer. - FINISHED.

Started by CSMO, November 13, 2016, 05:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSMO

Ancient 29 cent 1/72 Spitfire kit with a reshaped  six-blade propeller unit from an equally ancient Tamiya Shinden kit.

More later.

Adios, Larry.

"Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise would be merely a vulgar brawl."

TheChronicOne

I like your style, bud!! Go for the gusto! 

Come back soon with more update progress and especially pics.  :lol:

And... think you could spare a paint brush...  ?     ;)
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rheged

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

CSMO

She's on her legs. Wheels, struts, & main gear doors are from the scrapbox and the tailwheel doors are from plastic card. Off to the paint shop.

More later.

Adios, Larry.

"Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise would be merely a vulgar brawl."

CSMO

Paint is on. Gloss coat and decals next. I chose old school racer colors, Testors Gloss Black and Flat Grapefruit.

More later.

Adios,  Larry.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

KiwiZac

Nice! Great idea to use a six-blader!

A school friend of mine had a box set of all the Testor's WW2 fighters and I was really, really jealous of his Mk.22! It's cool to see one after all this time.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

NARSES2

Remember that Hawk kit well. Had it years ago and loved it. Shame it didn't have any undercarriage though
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

CSMO

Finished with sparesbox decals.

Adios, Larry.

TheChronicOne

:drink: :cheers: :party:

Man that turned out GREAT!!  Excellent work. It's a thing of beauty.
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Sexy! The colors look great on the sleek Spitfire. But it needs clipped wings...