WANTED 1/72nd scale R-60 air to air missiles (AA-8 Aphid).

Started by chrisonord, November 07, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

As above, the more the merrier please as I have a few builds in need of some of these. I have a load of R-27's that I can let some go of as swaps, also sparrow missiles and sidewinders, or beer tokens.
Cheers.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

63cpe

Hi Chris,

Are you still looking for R-60's or are you settled? Maybe i can help you out...I got at least 4 in 1/72 (esci).

David

chrisonord

Quote from: 63cpe on December 16, 2016, 09:28:19 AM
Hi Chris,

Are you still looking for R-60's or are you settled? Maybe i can help you out...I got at least 4 in 1/72 (esci).

David
Hello David,
I am still in need of some of these missiles, any that you can spare will be great thankyou. Is there anything you are in need of??
Cheers,
Chris

63cpe

Hi Chris,

Ok, I'll start searching in the Air-to-Air missiles box and contact you about the quantity.
Could you help me with wings and tail planes of th 1/72 airfix A-7 corsair II? To keep the deal in balance, could i help you with something else?

David

63cpe

Chris, I've got eight....although i doubt if two of this set are Aphid or not. Pictures are coming up...

chrisonord

Cheers David
I don't have any air fix corsair bits but I think I have some from a dead italeri kit I built many moons ago and ended up in the bone yard. Would any of these bits help?
Cheers
Chris

63cpe

nevermind about the corsair bits. I decided to buy the hobby boss A-7 for the next whif. Sorry for the cut up airfix corsair fuselage....never mind about that. I'll send you the R-60's anyway...what's the adress?

David

chrisonord

Quote from: 63cpe on December 18, 2016, 12:17:10 PM
nevermind about the corsair bits. I decided to buy the hobby boss A-7 for the next whif. Sorry for the cut up airfix corsair fuselage....never mind about that. I'll send you the R-60's anyway...what's the adress?

David
PM sent David.
Cheers,
Chris