Huddersfield Model Show 2017

Started by Chris Payne, October 30, 2016, 03:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Payne

Huddersfield Leisure Centre, Spring Grove Street, Huddersfield, HD1 4BP United Kingdom.

February 12, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm GMT

Model displays, competition, trade stands, refreshments

Admission – £4.00

Concessions – £2.00

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW OPENING TIMES

For further information please contact: Geoff Milnes on 01132893132 or 07879446544 or Alan Paul on 07811358355.

You can also email the show at: huddersfieldshow@gmail.com or visit the website at www.huddersfieldscalemodelshow.co.uk
Chris.

2014 EKFP Total = 8
2015 EKFP Total = 6
2016 EKFP Total = 2
2017 EKFP Total = 7
2018 EKFP Total = 3

NARSES2

I shall be there and in the pub and curry house the night before  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 31, 2016, 07:29:51 AM
I shall be there and in the pub and curry house the night before  ;D

Ill be there.  It would be rude not to be.
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Nick

Put a holiday request in for this ages ago and still waiting for the idiots to approve it. So far the rota only goes up to mid January. We actually had to remind them that Christmas Eve is on a Saturday so there is no need for us to start at 7:30am as they demanded on the rota. Muppets  :banghead:

Freightdog862

Don't think I can make it this year unfortunately, dam you shift work!!

Colin

thesolitarycyclist

Just checked my calendar. Weekend night shift so will miss it for 2017.

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Nick on December 23, 2016, 01:37:59 PM
Put a holiday request in for this ages ago and still waiting for the idiots to approve it. So far the rota only goes up to mid January. We actually had to remind them that Christmas Eve is on a Saturday so there is no need for us to start at 7:30am as they demanded on the rota. Muppets  :banghead:

You have to make it your my" responsible adult".......lol

NARSES2

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on December 23, 2016, 05:39:56 PM

So what am I then ? Walks off in a huff  ;D ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 24, 2016, 05:54:52 AM

Im sure Nick can look after both of you.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Nick

Quote from: Martin H on December 24, 2016, 06:31:30 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on December 24, 2016, 05:54:52 AM

Im sure Nick can look after both of you.

Don't I get a say in this?!  I'll keep an eye on Chris and he can watch Allan. Meanwhile I know a girl who recently moved to Huddersfield....  ;)

NARSES2

Quote from: Nick on December 24, 2016, 12:01:49 PM

Don't I get a say in this?!  I'll keep an eye on Chris and he can watch Allan. Meanwhile I know a girl who recently moved to Huddersfield....  ;)

Well now's your chance to introduce her to a sophisticated, suave South Londoner and a scouser  ;D

Dork the kit slayer

With Nick looking after me,her hubcaps will be safe with me........Chris? not sure about 'im hes sort of the Terry Thomas of the suave end...........................thinks were a shawer and absolute shawer

Martin H

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 25, 2016, 03:21:59 AM

Well now's your chance to introduce her to a sophisticated, suave South Londoner and a scouser  ;D

That will put her off for life lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Nick

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 25, 2016, 03:21:59 AM

Dream on, she moved to Huddersfield from Croydon when she got married to a Scouser! I think she helps run a pub there, will have to find out.