IPMS NL Euro Scale Modeling: 29-10-2016

Started by Hobbes, October 03, 2016, 08:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes

This year's ESM will be held on Oct 29th, in the usual place on the outskirts of Utrecht.

I'll be there with the What-if &Prototypes stand, come say hi if you're in the area.

http://www.ipms.nl/euroscalemodelling.html

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

63cpe

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

NARSES2

Shame it's so close to SMW. I might pop over if it wasn't
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Hobbes

They're looking into moving the show to the spring. We have two major shows within a few weeks (ESM and Scale Model Challenge) at the moment, plus SMW and the Belgium Nationals.

NARSES2

Quote from: Hobbes on October 04, 2016, 09:56:16 AM
They're looking into moving the show to the spring.

That would make a nice Spring break
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TomZ

Harro, David and me held the fort on the What-if and Prototype Stand today

TomZ

TomZ

PR19_Kit

LOTS of interesting stuff there Tom.  :thumbsup:

Looks like a bit of a DH Comet fest there?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

JayBee

Some  superb stuff there. Love the Comet fest especially the four engined one and is that bi-plane one a Hillson slip-wing type.

Then just what is that in photo 2 just in front of the Breguet-Dorand G.V., the one in white and silver American markings? The one that is just behind the, possibly, radial engined Spitfire.

Jim

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

63cpe

Just in front of the Breguet-Dorand is my Cessna U-7 Bulldog. It's a twin engined development of the O-1 Bird dog. I'll take new pictures of the Breguet-Dorand, Cessna Bulldog and the English Regianne 2000 next week, if the weather is OK and post them here.

I simply didn't have time to make any pictures of the progress made last week. Had to finish these three models.

Tom Z's Comet are a pleasure to look at, a real conversation piece! I heard some people discussing if they were real or not..some even had to check the What-If badges on the table.
The MBB Lampyridae Hobbes brought with him also attracted lots of attention.

David

63cpe

Nice pictures by the way Tom! Thanks for sharing..

David

JayBee

Thank you David.

Your Bulldog is rather wonderful, and I will look forward to more photos of it.
I also now see what the radial engined thing is.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

63cpe

Some pictures I took with my mobilephone. Due to a low light level, the quality of many pictures is poor. These are passable...

IMG_20161029_102157630 by David Dunnebier, on Flickr

IMG_20161029_162045497_HDR by David Dunnebier, on Flickr

Autogyro and gyroplane galore!
IMG_20161029_162112397 by David Dunnebier, on Flickr

David