YT-1302 Double Trouble

Started by su27rules, October 01, 2016, 07:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

Revell Easykit Pocket, scale 1:241, this is what is in the box:

My conversion to a YT-1302 Double Trouble Heavy Fighter variant, hand brush painted with Revell/MM colors and Tamiya weathering set.....

su27rules

And some more......

kerick

These are so cool! How do you make the stands?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

Looks like caps from acrlyic paint jars and some clear styrene or PET?

Personally, I like the variant with the central cockpit a lot. Makes sense, somehow.  :thumbsup:

su27rules

Quote from: kerick on October 01, 2016, 07:46:39 AM
These are so cool! How do you make the stands?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you!!

The bases/ the stands/ are made from the plastic jar screw top painted in black and the clear part sprue for stand.
And printed drawing or photo is glued on the top of the base.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Weaver

Ah, Balance has been restored to The Force.  ;)

I like those! Anything to wind up that sub-section of fans who take Star Wars FAR too seriously. :wacko:

Any objection to me posting some pics on Twitter and Minds? (Full credit of course)

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

su27rules

I just noticed today.......this MF is not nominated in the "Your Chance To Sway The 2017 Whiffies "?????
Uhhhh ....shame on me, just very big shame on me  :banghead: :banghead:  :unsure:
Must doing it better and harder next time with larger scale.