Some more bagged kits looking for a good home

Started by NARSES2, July 30, 2016, 05:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

As the title says here's some more bagged kits I'm looking to offload. There will be a fair few of these to come over the next few months as I look to reduce the number of multiples in my stash (some I didn't know I had  :o) and also to reduce it's overall size prior to the migration North expected some time next year.

All are complete, extras where marked and are priced at about 50% of what I paid for them.

Postage in the U.K. is £4 for Royal Mail Second Class recorded. E.U. is approx £6 for 3/5 day delivery. I will consolidate postage for multi buys.

Please send me a P.M. if interested.

Chris

1/72 Pegasus (the UK manufacturer) Original bagged Supermarine Spitefull. Bag has been opened - £2.50p Sold

1/72 Trumpeter Hawker Sea Fury + Eduard etch Zoom pre coloured set - £8. Sprues still in sealed bags. Sold

1/72 Trumpeter F.107A (ideal wif fodder  ;D) £6. Sprues still in sealed bags Sold

1/72 Trumpeter Westland Wywern + Eduard etch Zoom pre-coloured set. £10. Sprues still in sealed bags   Sold[/b]

1/72 Trumpeter Westland Wywern , photocopied instructions. £8. Sprues still in sealed bags[/s]  Sold

On for a week to 10 days before off to the Bay of E
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

Chris. I can rehome the pair of Wyverns.

What shows are you planning on getting to?
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

deathjester

Hi there Chris,
Could I get the Spiteful and the F107 please?

Gondor

Quote from: deathjester on July 30, 2016, 12:41:31 PM
Hi there Chris,

This could get awkward as I just sent Chris a PM as he requested asking for the Spiteful  :-\

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

zenrat

Hey Chris, what would it cost to post me the Sea Fury please?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

McColm

I know this might seem to some as a daft question to some, but how do people pay for the items these days?

deathjester

Quote from: Gondor on July 30, 2016, 12:44:47 PM
Hi there Chris,

This could get awkward as I just sent Chris a PM as he requested asking for the Spiteful  :-\

Gondor

*sigh* Never mind then...

NARSES2

Quote from: Martin H on July 30, 2016, 12:23:43 PM

They are yours Martin. I'll be at Farnborough definitely, other than that I'm not sure. I could give them to Mike at Farnborough who could pass them on to you the following day at Brampton ? Pay me at Telford ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Hi there Chris,

Hello mate. I had 3 requests for the Spitefull and I'm afraid both you and Alastair were beaten to it. I did check all timings in an attempt to be fair.

Do you still want the F.107 ? If so then PM me your post and email address's and I'll get a Paypal invoice off to you. Is that ok ?

Chris

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on July 30, 2016, 12:44:47 PM
Hi there Chris,

Gondor

I have replied Alastair, and as stated you got silver I'm afraid

Chris

NARSES2

Quote from: McColm on July 30, 2016, 07:13:43 PM
I know this might seem to some as a daft question to some, but how do people pay for the items these days?

Unless we can meet up at shows it's by Paypal

NARSES2

Right that's it done then lads. Assuming DeathJ' wants the 107.

A big thank you to all who've bought them and apologies to the two who lost out on the Spitefull.

I will be posting up a few more bagged kits in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled.

Chris

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2016, 12:30:36 AM

A big thank you to all who've bought them and apologies to the two who lost out on the Spitefull.

I will be posting up a few more bagged kits in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled.

Chris

A pity but it must have been a case of the quick or the dead as it were. A matter of who logs on first and sees the listing first in this case.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on July 31, 2016, 12:33:51 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2016, 12:30:36 AM

Chris

A pity but it must have been a case of the quick or the dead as it were. A matter of who logs on first and sees the listing first in this case.

Gondor

Very much so Alastair and I'm afraid I can't think of a fairer/practical way.

I will say that for future reference I do check my PM's before checking the site pages. In this case the 2 PM's were timed just before DeathJ's post. I think it was a photo for silver and bronze

Martin H

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2016, 12:19:44 AM
Quote from: Martin H on July 30, 2016, 12:23:43 PM

They are yours Martin. I'll be at Farnborough definitely, other than that I'm not sure. I could give them to Mike at Farnborough who could pass them on to you the following day at Brampton ? Pay me at Telford ?

Sounds like a plan to me :D  :thumbsup:
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.