Me 262 X 2 finished!

Started by matrixone, July 09, 2016, 11:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

Both Tamiya Me 262's are now finished.

Me 262A-1a put in the markings of ''yellow 3'' of KG(j)54, what looks like pre-shading is not really pre-shading...this Me 262 wore a single coat of dark green paint that was so thin the gray filler putty on the fuselage was starting to show through.

The Me 262A-2a bomber of KG 51

I like this paint scheme on the Me 262A-2a so much I am building a what-if Arado Ar 234 that will have a very similar paint scheme. ;)

Matrixone

Gondor

Wonderful as ever matrixone

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

AXU

Hi Matrixone,good job with those two 262s,as usual !!! :wub: It's a delight to see your works !

Quote from: matrixone on July 09, 2016, 11:59:07 AM
I like this paint scheme on the Me 262A-2a so much I am building a what-if Arado Ar 234 that will have a very similar paint scheme. ;)
Matrixone
I agree with you,looks fantastic.Apparently it's easy to realize such a camo,but for 1/72 things are changing,obviously you need some experience,a good hand,a good airbrush,a good paint and finally, a lot of patience.

Alex

matrixone

Thanks Gondor and Alex!

Alex,
The Arado Ar 234C I am building now is 1/48 scale so I don't expect there to be any problems painting the scribble on it.

I have painted similar camouflage schemes on 1/72 scale models before so its not all that different...
MPM Me 262 bomber

Dragon Ar 234P-1

More Me 262 pictures...

Matrixone

AXU

;D well,I know that is not a problem for you...instead for me it would be much harder...but not impossible!
Anyway,keep doing what you do because you do it very well  :thumbsup:

Alex

matrixone

Thanks again Alex! :cheers:

Matrixone

DogfighterZen

As always, it looks superb! Love the 262's black and white pic. :bow:
I bit the bullet and went for my first try of those schemes, check it out:
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,40830.msg733016.html#new

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

dumaniac

well done superb !

and my favourite aircraft as well

NARSES2

Wonderfull as is normal  :bow: :bow: Love the tail camouflage
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

matrixone

Thanks dumaniac and NARSES2!

These two models might be the last you see from me for a long time. :-\

Goodbye

Cobra

Double the Masterpieces from The Master,matrixone :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Superb Job,as Usual :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: These are Really Cool & Well Built! Dan

DogfighterZen

Quote from: matrixone on July 10, 2016, 06:50:51 PM
Thanks dumaniac and NARSES2!

These two models might be the last you see from me for a long time. :-\

Goodbye

Well, that's not a good thing to read...  :unsure:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

dumaniac

So Matrixone

Just being picky with your words -

do you mean these are a last 262's we will see from you in a wee while

or this is the last of you we will see in a while (going on holidays or similar?)

cheers

Bernie

matrixone

I have been out of work for a very long time (my employer moved out of the area) and I have exhausted all my resources, my internet is expected to be shut off sometime today.
And to cap it off my camera stopped working, this is why there were no airfield style pictures of the Me 262's, I had planned on some special pictures of these models but those plans are on hold.

No telling what the future holds but at this moment I don't see a way out of this situation so these last few posts of mine are probably my last. :-\

Goodbye

Matrixone

DogfighterZen

That sucks! :angry: Wishing all the best for you, hope your problems come to an end very soon. I've been down that road just 4 years ago, stay strong, storms don't last forever.