Yet another stack reduction

Started by Bungle, June 29, 2016, 04:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

My wife thinks I should have a padlock on my wallet that only she has the key for. A modern day Chastity belt if you like. Not to stop me philandering with the opposite sex (too old, too fat - me that is) but to stop me throwing money away on loose, lusty model kits.

Anyway to appease SWMBO and to re-instate my pocket money for July I have a few items up for grabs. Postage will be £3 within the UK each and if you want to combine a few then Hermes will be £3 up to 1Kg, £5 up to 2Kg. Gentlemen abroad, happy to post items but best let me get a quote as prices for air mail are going through the roof ! Pictures of the actual kits are shown, though I've added a few while doing this at work so their pictures are from the internet (marked Stock).

Italeri - Junkers Ju-88 A-4 'Limited edition with French and Swiss decals' Still sealed in inner bags £9.00

Italeri - Heinkell He-111 H-6 Still factory sealed £12.00

Italeri - Dornier Do-217 J-1/2 Nightfighter Still factory sealed £9.00

Italeri - NA B-25 B/C Mitchell - Parts loose in the box £6.00

Italeri - LTV A-7D Corsair II - Parts sealed in inner bag £6.00
Stock photo

Airfix - Avro Lancaster B.1(FE) /B.111. Still factory sealed but missing Fly hours £12.50

Airfix - Grumman F47F-4 Wildcat (New tool) Still factory sealed  £6.00

Airfix - Yakolev Yak-9D  old school Airfix kit tarted up in new box and decals. Parts are loose in the box £3.00

Airfix - Dassault Mirage F.1 Still sealed in its inner bag £6.00

Airfix - Consolidated Catalina - Still factory sealed £8.00

Airfix - Cromwell Tank - Still in sealed inner bag Flying Hour removed - £6.00
Stock photo

Hasegawa - Grumman OV-1A Mohawk - Parts are sealed in inner bag  £10.00
Stock photo

Hobbyboss - Grumman F9F-2 Panther - Parts are sealed in inner bag £6.00
Stock photo

Trumpeter - Hawker Sea Fury FB.11 -  Parts are sealed in inner bag  £12.00
Stock photo

Valom - NA FJ-1 Fury Parts are sealed in inner bag £10.00
Wespe - Mack 7.5 Ton truck - Resin model not in its original box £6.00
Both Sold

All (hopefully) priced to sell, may even take a swap if you have anything I'd be interested in but don't ask me what, the list is too long ! First come first served basis either on the thread or in PM's.
Payment accepted by PayPal, bank transfer or cash in a bucket (well an envelope anyway - at your risk)

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Martin H

I can rehome the Mack and the FJ-1 Fury. Pm inbound
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Captain Canada

If it weren't for the CDN dollar and the exorbitant shipping costs I'd be all over the latter half of that stash !  :thumbsup:

Seems we're all in the same boat lately.....finally realising ( aka : being told ) that we'll run out of days before models  :o
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

zenrat

If it weren't for the Aussie Dollar and the exorbitant shipping costs i'd be all over the Sea Fury.

Don't know about you cap'n but i'm still planning on living forever... ;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Army of One

Ooooooh......I've always wanted that Sea Fury kit......think it's based on the box art more than the kit itself.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Army of One on July 01, 2016, 01:53:09 AM
Ooooooh......I've always wanted that Sea Fury kit......think it's based on the box art more than the kit itself.....

That's Carmicheal's aircraft isn't it? The same scheme that FROG did on their Sea Fury last century.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Yup......Hoagy.....apparently a lucky shot on the Mig 15......but read so many articles saying he did/didn't get the kill......some from members of the flight he was in......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Gondor

I'm interested in the Lancaster. How much for it including P&P north of the border?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Bungle

Quote from: Gondor on July 01, 2016, 02:49:21 PM
I'm interested in the Lancaster. How much for it including P&P north of the border?

Gondor

Hi Apologies for late response having a crisis in the family this weekend.

Call it £15 all in .

PM  me your address and I'll get it packed. Paypal to fraser299@hotmail.com

Andy  (aka Bungle)
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)