Free Gripen book!

Started by Nick, October 11, 2004, 09:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Saab are giving away free copies of 'Gripen - The first fourth generation fighter'. I got mine less than a week after requesting it and it's a nice read with some pretty pics, 160 pages long with all colour throughout.

It even talks about the Swedish plan for getting the F-20!

All you have to do is visit the Saab Gripen Fact Book site and fill in your details. Make sure you ask for the English version or you'll get the Swedish one!

Nick B)  

Captain Canada

Wow, thanks for the tip, Nick !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Coolness, Got my order in already.... :D  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Put my order in too.
Well, I sure hope they don't go selling my e-mail address to a whole bunch of aerospace technology-based firms who are ALL gonna start sending me aviation-related stuff for free...   ^_^  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Scooterman

It even talks about the Swedish plan for getting the F-20!

Hmmm.  Swede Tigershark.  Viggen splinter or grey on grey with day-glo wing codes?

Mmmmmm day-glo............ :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Captain Canada

I'd go Viggen splinter w/ dayglo !

Mmmm......dayglo.....

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Nice idea, how about a 3 tone grey Viggren style cammo.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

Thanks Nick, got my order in!  :cheers:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May