Previous topic - Next topic

F-32

Who said the Buccaneer was the low level king ^_^

Aircav

5 Sqn, Cool............. :P  :P  :P  :P
would of been even better if the A/C was in NMF  :D
Lightnings..........ummmm........... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

lancer

Oh BABY!!>..... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Just goes to show how very awsome the lightning is..
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Joe C-P

Actually, IIRC that was about as high as it could climb before running low on fuel.

:P  :lol:  :ph34r:  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Davey B

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

'nuff said!

nev

mmmm, 5 squadron in grey/green  :wub: Just like when my old man used to work on em  :wub:

Great piccie, notice she's got her speed brakes popped, and with the high AOA she's obviously going pretty slow.  Still, that pilot must have an almighty pair to hold her that low  :huh:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

I always though that an almighty pair were standard issue wehn it came to lightning pilots
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Martin H

that and no knee caps....at least for those who ever had to bang out of a frightning
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.