My house....

Started by Alvis 3.1, September 01, 2004, 10:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.1

I guess I should mow the grass, eh?

Alvis 3.1

nev

Meh, winters coming, no need to mow the lawn  :P  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Swamphen

The real question is, was that before or after the Wheat Wars?  :D  :P  

lancer

I think you need to fix that sagging roof before mowing the grass mate. Personally, I'd flamethrower the grass - easier and much more FUN
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

JoeP

Nah, just rent out your lawn to sheep and goat herders.

Where is the hobby room? I'm guessing around the middle, and that there was an accident with your Dremel.  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Davey B

I live here:

I'm thinking of upsizing, ought to get at least 45 grand at current market values  :blink:  

retro_seventies

this is me in my new house - the wife is behind me in the parlour, munching on some whelks.

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Swamphen

QuoteI'm thinking of upsizing, ought to get at least 45 grand at current market values  :blink:
Only 45K, Davey boy?  :unsure: You ought to have it shipped to Tokyo, should get at least a mil there!  :wacko:  

John Howling Mouse

And my own humble abode...
The Mothership is due to arrive any day now...

;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

lancer

QuoteI live here:

I'm thinking of upsizing, ought to get at least 45 grand at current market values  :blink:
Aw bloody helll Davey, I've just dumped the box my new TV came in, a big feck off 32" jobbie.It would've givem you all the space you needed mate....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

Bloody heck Bazza!!! Since when were you part of the NORAD DEW line???? Those radar domes are WAY cool mate...

John Howling Mouse

QuoteBloody heck Bazza!!! Since when were you part of the NORAD DEW line???? Those radar domes are WAY cool mate...
I'm told there are a few acreages around our location which have these.
This particular "home" (or field generators off an "Avenger" class Star Destroyer) is right next to a property we were interested in...until we saw the decrepit golf ball homes.

Note the shot out (or shot IN?) patio doors and overall state of disrepair.

Still, I'd be very curious to see what the globes are like from the inside.

Betcha there's this tell-tale mechanical breathing sound then: "The Force is with you, young Skywalker...but you're not a Jedi yet..."

:wacko:  :unsure:  :ph34r:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

The Rat

QuoteI guess I should mow the grass, eh?

Alvis 3.1
Actually I thought that was the Starfix model of the Saddledome.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Davey B

Well, never mind! I've upgraded to this:

Just waiting for the particle beams to be installed, then the world will be mine! MINE!, I tell you!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Ahem.

Ollie

"Avenger" class?

Always thought they were "Imperial" Star Destroyer as opposed to the smaller "Victory" class ones.

And then, you have the "Super" class.

Oh, so much classiness!

:wub: