The Flettner and...

Started by Glenn, July 31, 2004, 07:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Well, it's finished! I was going to make the landing platform and crew, but thiught No, the helo is more important. I was asked, when I finished 'her', to put 'her' with something to show 'her' size, well Little Nelly, the Airfix model is the same scale, 1/24th, and I don't know about you, but I'd rather go for a flight in Little Nelly, I think it would be safer!
                         Glenn/Lyn

nev

Amazing work Glenn, fantastic stuff  :wub:

I can't wait to see how she looks when shes been fully photoshopped  :)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Tophe

:) Amazing! Great work, congratulations...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

NARSES2

Great skill mate - I bow before you

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

Awsome Glenn, as ever I salute you sir.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Aircav

COOOOOOOL!!
but whats that 1/72 Little Nelly doing there ?  ;)
:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Sisko

Very Nice

Always had a soft spot for the early helicopters.

Keep em coming. :wub:  
Get this Cheese to sick bay!