Arrrrrrrrrr! Me hearties

Started by nev, July 14, 2004, 11:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

:ar:  Avast yer shiverin' land lubbers!   :ar:

:ar:  Here by my entry in the ARC modern NAVAIR group build, arrrr!  :ar:

:ar: She be an F-4 in the VF-84 1965 markings with the flag on the tail, arrr!  :ar:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Tophe

Huh... What if what ? (I respect Reality fans anyway  :) )
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

0MEGA13

i've got some macross decals going spare if you want them. I'm eventually doing one of my valk's rn colours.

Gary

Speaking of Skully type decals, anyone know where I might get some skull about 1 1/2 inches across? I need about 6. that size and possibly some more similar looking ones much smaller? (support fighters)

Me Plunderland is under way....

Arrrrrrrr :ar:  
Getting back into modeling

Ollie

Nice one Nev!!

F-4s are cooldos!!

:wub:  

0MEGA13

QuoteSpeaking of Skully type decals, anyone know where I might get some skull about 1 1/2 inches across? I need about 6. that size and possibly some more similar looking ones much smaller? (support fighters)

try games workshop. try have decal for the stuff but they're about 1 cm big. i hope thats a help
:cheers:  

0MEGA13

QuoteSpeaking of Skully type decals, anyone know where I might get some skull about 1 1/2 inches across? I need about 6. that size and possibly some more similar looking ones much smaller? (support fighters)

try games workshop. try have decal for the stuff but they're about 1 cm big. i hope thats a help
:cheers:
sorry about that me spelling's gone to pot! too much glue in the air!

the decals are for their Chaos marine and Imperial guard  tanks so they're pretty good.  

Gary

Cooooool  Never thought about those guys. There are a couple of gaming shops here in Halifax. More gaming shops than there are model shops.

I wonder if the Punisher's logo is available? :ar:  
Getting back into modeling

nev

Finished this baby yesterday.  That makes 5 completed models for the year  :o  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

Look at those sexy curves  :wub:  

nev

Scooterman

Mmmmmm grey and white Rhino*.................
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

*and I mean the REAL Rhino NOT F-18E/F SuperBug.  How did they start calling the E/F a Rhino anyway?  The Superbug is NOWHERE as ugly as the Phablous Phantom   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Ollie

Good job Nevster!

ARrrr!!!

:ar:  

Geoff_B

QuoteThat makes 5 completed models for the year ohmy.gif

Erm i thought that was six for this year with Junior appearing on the scheme, whats more suprising is being able to get them finished with Junior to keep an eye on :o .

Nice toom BTW.

Cheers

GeoffB B)  

NARSES2

Great work Nev.

You've convinced me by the way to get the Revell 1/32 Hunter when I see it

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.