Any word on the TSR.2 kit?

Started by Supertom, July 08, 2004, 09:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supertom

Hey all,

I know Trev met up with the bean counters a few weeks ago to talk about next year, but has there been anything else down the pipeline, TSR.2-wise?  Just wondering.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Ollie

I think we were supposed to stay low on that subject, until we are notified that something is happening.

B)  

F-32

I say we march on Parliment.......................make our intentions clear!

lancer

QuoteI say we march on Parliment.......................make our intentions clear!
Bags I get to impale Geoff Hoon on a sharp stick....a BIG sharp stick.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Supertom

Uh, okay, let's not get carried away here or Airfix will think that we're all anti-establishment nutters and decide to pass on the TSR.2 for safety's sake.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Nigel Bunker

Quotewe're all anti-establishment nutters

Yes we are.
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

Radish

As I'm Queen Caroline (in waiting......well Walton, actually), I think we should give Trevor some space. By Royal Decree.
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Could I make him "Sir Trevor" and Dub him with a TSR2??
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

lancer

QuoteAs I'm Queen Caroline (in waiting......well Walton, actually), I think we should give Trevor some space. By Royal Decree.
Could I make him "Sir Trevor" and Dub him with a TSR2??
I hope that you mean a model TSR2, the real thing might break his shoulders... :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die