Wanted: 72 scale Mosquito fuselage

Started by Nigel Bunker, July 26, 2011, 05:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel Bunker

Rattling through my spares box, I have all the bits to make a Mosquito except for a fuselage (and I have no idea why I don't have it anymore). Does anybody have an old gash one they no longer need? I am going to have to strip the wings, so no problem if it is painted, and I am not bothered if it is figher or bomber. happy to trade or pay.

Cheers

Nigel
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

Bungle

I think I have a wingless Frog Mossie some where in the great pile. I'll see if I can find it.

Bungle
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Nigel Bunker

The Wooksta!

Which kit?  Bound to have at least one spare from every manufacturer bar Hasegawa!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Nigel Bunker

The bits I have are wings & engines by Airfix, tailplanes by Tamiya, undercarriage by Aeroclub and a choice of propellors, wheels, canopies etc. from the spares box, so any fuselage would be gratefully accepted.

The Wooksta!

I can sort out an Airfix fuselage and likely some Airfix tailplanes too, although I know the Tamiya ones will fit the Airfix one with some tweaking.  Pass your address on and I'll sort it out.

By chance is there a bomber canopy with the blown side panels for the B.XVI/B35 in there?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Nigel Bunker

The Wooksta!

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Bungle

Sir Bunker,

Having difficulties laying my hands on the Mosquito - found a Hornet (deH) me410 Anson Hudson a Caproni ca313, an F5 but as yet no Mossie. I'm away for the weekend (Macclesfield - nosebleed country for a southerner like me) so will look in the other boxes on my return.

Anyone know of any modelling shops in or near Macclesfield ? May have time to accidentally come across one  ;)

Bungle
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Nigel Bunker

Lord Bungle

Wooksta has come up trumps, so thanks for the offer and I'll save you the hunt through your boxes.

Cheers

Nigel