Wanted: German heavy guns, 1:35

Started by pyro-manic, July 09, 2011, 08:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyro-manic

I'm in need of a WW2 German heavy gun, an 88mm or bigger (128mm?) weapon in 1:35 scale. If anyone has something suitable going spare, it would be much appreciated. Can trade or pay.

Pyro :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Weaver

Do you mean the whole gun (i.e. a Flak '88) or just the barrel and mantlet from a tank?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

pyro-manic

The barrel and muzzle brake are the bits I really need. And since my last post, I've discovered I have a long 88 spare (my Dragon King Tiger has three in the kit!) so it's really only a 128mm I'm looking for now - the 88 could work, but it's slightly weedy for what I want it for. :)

GTX

Don't have any in my stash sorry - there are however quite a few 1/35 128mm metal barrels available from various companies such as Barrel Depot, Lion Roar and Voyager.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

mkhulu

i have a 1/35 90mm gun from the Academy M36 Jackson - yoller if ye wants it ...
Going nowhere slowly

Weaver

Thought I hadn't got anything but then I looks through the box of 1/35th tank bits I got off ebay and found this:

1. I'm not sure what it is.

2. It has no muzzle brake or mantlet with it (but then the 128mm didn't have a muzzle break either)

3. It's definately bigger than an 88mm L-43 (got a couple)

4. It's smoothly tapered, not stepped, which means it isn't an 88mm L-71. Having said that, the 128mm doesn't appear to have had much taper at all.... :unsure:

Anyway, you can have it if you want - PM me.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

pyro-manic

Ooh, that would be very useful - what would you like in return?

pyro-manic

Mkhulu - the 90mm would be very welcome as well.

mkhulu

Going nowhere slowly

Weaver

Quote from: pyro-manic on July 10, 2011, 02:37:36 PM
Ooh, that would be very useful - what would you like in return?

Nowt - you can have it! I'll stick it in the post on Saturday.

- Indiana Jones

pyro-manic