Main Menu

Red Bull Aircraft

Started by GTX, July 08, 2011, 04:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Quite a collection of photos of Red Bull Aircraft recently in Austria by Alex from Hyperscale:

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

arkon

i like that they keep the old warbirds in the air, just dont care for the logo being painted on em all.
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

PR19_Kit

I've got Red Bulls on my laptop screen AND Red Bull F1 cars on my TV, both at the same time!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

albeback

.........let's not forget this Red Bull classic either!!. I'm glad it's now in proper colours though! ;D

Photographed at Coventry Air Show in 2003 ( I think?)

(pause to wipe wistful tear from eye as he remembers Simon's Circus & the team's 6 Sea Vixens !!)

- Hey, I just had a sudden thought! How about a Sea Vixen in Red Arrows colours?? Nothing is too implausible in Whif world!! ;D

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g362/albeback52/11964_800768x509-1.jpg

Loves JMNs but could never eat a whole one!!

GTX

Quote from: albeback on July 09, 2011, 09:59:00 AM

.........let's not forget this Red Bull classic either!!. I'm glad it's now in proper colours though! ;D

But of course - how could I forget! :thumbsup:

CANSO

Some more of the Red Bull objects in the magnificent building of Hangar 7 near Salzburg, Austria. Enjoy!

GTX

Ok, that's another place added to my list of "places to visit". :thumbsup:

pyro-manic

I'd say so! They certainly like everything to be SHINY, don't they?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

rallymodeller

Aw, heck. Why not paint 'em up like that, I say. Paint is something that can always be stripped off and redone. At least Red Bull is keeping 'em flying, which is more than can be said for many organizations and governments.

For example, I would have no problem whatsoever if Molson sponsored Canadian Warplane Heritage to get their CF-100 Mk.5D back in the air, even if it entailed painting it up in Molson Canadian colours.
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D