F-14A "Jolly Rogers" VF-84 1:144

Started by su27rules, July 08, 2011, 07:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

1:144 Revell kit "OOB" hand brushed with MM paints!!

RPadavan2

Very nice!  I am in awe and infused with jealousy, both at the same time!   :bow:  I can never get my 1/144th scale models to look that good!  But I do enjoy seeing the work from someone who can.

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: RPadavan2 on July 08, 2011, 08:01:52 AM
Very nice!  I am in awe and infused with jealousy, both at the same time!   :bow:  I can never get my 1/144th scale models to look that good!  But I do enjoy seeing the work from someone who can.

Absolute ditto here.  This is amazing.  On the appropriate diorama without any signs of surrounding non-diorama area, you could've told me these were pics of the real thing and I would've believed you.  Amazing (I know, I said it twice).   :bow:  :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

Very nice work - especially detailed given the scale. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Scooterman

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

darthspud

much respsct, doubt i could do that good a job in 1/72.
The fact it's in iccle 1/144 displays superb workmanship.
too old for a paper round, too young for me pensions, dammit, back to work then!

Cliffy B

Those little Revell kits don't get enough credit, they're gems right out of the box!  Great work man  :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

bearmatt

The carpet monster took it!