T

What-If's at home....

Started by TUCK, June 14, 2004, 07:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUCK

Taking a sick day today, so I thought I'd share some of my What-If's with ya'll.  Enjoy! ^_^

Tuck
I'll add captions to explain what is what...all from left to right(edit)

DML 1/48 Me 262 V083 w/ 50mm Mauser, FM 1/48 Bv 212 A, Planet Model 1/48 Triebflugel and ESCI 1/48 He 132 (old kit)

all 1/72: Special hobby BV 212 nightfighter;BV 211 Fighter (volksjager competitor); Mistel 9 (Arado 234C w Me 263); Heller He 112

All 1/72: Encore Arado 196, RoG Bv ?? (forgot) assymetric plane, RoG Ho 229, RoG Flitzer

All 1/48: My DML He 162Z, ARBA resin Fw Ta 283

All 1/48: Tamiya Fw 190D-9, Czech Model ME 263, CA He 112 (Rumanian)

All 1/48:Eduard He 280, DML Ho 229B

All 1/48: ARBA resin Ta 183, Special Hobby Sack AS-6, Planet Model BV 211, MPM Fi 103 (manned)  

NARSES2

Great line up. Looks like my RAF/FAA 1946 line up has it's work cut out ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Wonderful collection...
I knew the great He 162Z :wub:  but there is so much more around.
Of course, my eye has been trapped by the Flitzer twin-boomer, and it seems there is a Go 244, almost hidden above it, and on top of this vertical, what is the sharp total-vision single-seater there? It could be nice from a side-view... Please, show us more, Master Tuck...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TUCK

QuoteWonderful collection...
I knew the great He 162Z :wub:  but there is so much more around.
Of course, my eye has been trapped by the Flitzer twin-boomer, and it seems there is a Go 244, almost hidden above it, and on top of this vertical, what is the sharp total-vision single-seater there? It could be nice from a side-view... Please, show us more, Master Tuck...
That single seater is the Heinkel 112 by Heller (1/72)

Yes, that's a Go 244 below.  Thanks for the comments.

Ollie

Tophe

I am puzzled... I have found on the Web this very same He 162Z, with starboard engine doors open and V V tail under the name Salt6, and Salt6 was one of us here, is this you, Tuck ? I thought not, as Brroks and Tucker names do not match, so... I am puzzled.

John Howling Mouse

Positively overwhelming!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Tophe

QuoteThat single seater is the Heinkel 112 by Heller (1/72)
Thanks for the He112 explication.
About the Salt6/Brooks mystery, there is something else that interests me : his P-38Z and P-38 drone, heretical crimes that would be forbidden if I were president! (joke) :)  

TUCK

QuoteI am puzzled... I have found on the Web this very same He 162Z, with starboard engine doors open and V V tail under the name Salt6, and Salt6 was one of us here, is this you, Tuck ? I thought not, as Brroks and Tucker names do not match, so... I am puzzled.
Now that is indeed funny. :D   That is my A/C, as is the Bv 212 nightfighter above.  That was taken at Squadron Scalefest '97 in Plano, Texas.  Man, hard to believe I made that 162 that long ago. :rolleyes:   That contest was the first time I brought it out in public.  Thanks for the site!  Never had seen that one before.  I think the Salt6 is just the fella who took the photo.  Does not look to me like he was tryign to claim he did it. B)

Tuck

Tophe

QuoteI think the Salt6 is just the fella who took the photo.
Thanks for the explanation, Tuck. Then, who is the author of these double-Lightning and half-Lightning?

Swamphen

Tuck, all I can say is yer a modeler after my own heart.  :wub:

Oh yah, love dem '38s too... :wub:  

Supertom

If you haven't seen Tuck's He-162Z, it's right here on the site.  
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

Wow, that's alot of Luft '46 action going on over there !

Looking good !

I'm noy a big fan, but I do enjoy looking at a good model, and some of those are wicked !

Thanks for sharing !

Toad
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Alvis 3.1

That stuff is soooooooooo nice!!!!
I am suitably impressed and depressed in equal quantities....
Impresssed at the quality and quantity.....
Depressed @ the quality and quantity as well...
Hats off to ya!!!
:D

Alvis 3.1