Looking for some french weapons and/or planes...

Started by Slerski, June 11, 2011, 08:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slerski

Mes amis,

I'm currently building the whole french planes since the end of WW2. But I need some things :/

Does anyone have (ok I'm dreaming but why not...) a Mirage IIIB in 1/72 ? I'm also looking for french weapons, especially the RPK-10 bomb rack/fuel tank (and many others). If someone can help me, it would be very nice.

Thanks,

Slerski
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

deathjester

Hello There!
I may be able to help - We have lots of Mirages (sadly, no IIIB's), and F1's, along with Entards, Ouragan, Mystere, Crusaders...

If you would like a list, please let me know!

Army of One

Mr DJ....have you got a list that you could send me....not just the French compatible stuff...please.....thanks....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

deathjester

No problem!  We only just got these kits, only just finished checking them....I'll sort out a list tomorrow :thumbsup:

Army of One

Quote from: deathjester on June 11, 2011, 05:03:37 PM
No problem!  We only just got these kits, only just finished checking them....I'll sort out a list tomorrow :thumbsup:

Great..! Hopefully you got my PM as well......H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Slerski

Quote from: deathjester on June 11, 2011, 12:56:31 PM
Hello There!
I may be able to help - We have lots of Mirages (sadly, no IIIB's), and F1's, along with Entards, Ouragan, Mystere, Crusaders...

If you would like a list, please let me know!

Oh yes :) If you can provide me a list, that would be nice !!

deathjester

1/72 scale model list

Heller Mirage IVA £5                 Minicraft RF-101C Voodoo £5                  Italeri Jaguar £5

Hasegawa Cougar £4.50                Hasegawa Panther £4.50                       Airfix Astronauts £3

Airfix Lunar Module £5               Airfix Hawker Tempest £4.50                  Airfix MRCA £4.50

Hasegawa Mig 25 £5                   Esci Crusader £4.50                          Esci Mirage F1 £4.50

Esci Mirage F1 w/crew £5             Heller Mirage F1 £4.50                       Heller Mirage F1 £4.50

Heller Crusader £4.50                Heller Super Entard £4.50                    Heller Entard £4.50

Hasegawa Crusader £5.50              Hasegawa Sea Harrier £5.50                   Academy Super Entard £5

Heller Ouragan £4.50                 Airfix Super Mystere £4.50                   Heller Mirage 2000C £5   

Monogram Curtiss Hawk £3.50          Heller Curtiss Hawk £3.50                    Monogram Bearcat£3.50

Academy Avenger £4.00                Hasegawa Me262B £4.50                        Croix Mig 3 £3.00

Heller MS406 £4.00                   Azur Potez 63 £4.50                          Heller Bloch 210 £5

Here we go chaps - hope this is ok!  There are enough doubles to go around, so some for both of you!

Just let me know which ones you want, and I'll find out the postage!

Slerski

Ouch I'm very, very, very interested  :wacko:

Heller Ouragan and Airfix Super Mystere for sure.

Heller Mirage F1 are C ? CT ? CR ? And the Esci one is the one with Exocet ?

deathjester

Hi there! 

Sorry, I have the C, the CR, and possibly one with exocet - I'll have to go and check!

deathjester

The two Super Entard kits each have one Exocet - the Heller Mirage F1 strangely contains a 1/48 Meteor fighter..... :unsure:

Slerski

That's in fact very strange  :lol:

So I confirm for the Ouragan and the Super Mystère, and I'll take the Jaguar too  ;D

Army of One

Can I dib the Acad Avenger and Has Sea Harrier plse.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

deathjester

Quote from: Slerski on June 12, 2011, 11:15:49 AM
That's in fact very strange  :lol:

So I confirm for the Ouragan and the Super Mystère, and I'll take the Jaguar too  ;D
Ok, no problem.  That will be £19 including postage.

My address for payment is: jayandria@gmail.com

PM me your address, and I'll get them sent to you as soon as possible!

Thanks

deathjester

Quote from: Army of One on June 12, 2011, 01:38:11 PM
Cheers mate, your bill, with postage, is £13.50.
Payments to: jayandria@gmail.com

Thanks!

Army of One

Quote from: deathjester on June 12, 2011, 02:03:36 PM
Quote from: Army of One on June 12, 2011, 01:38:11 PM
Cheers mate, your bill, with postage, is £13.50.
Payments to: jayandria@gmail.com

Thanks!

Awesome....is it ok to send a cheque to your addy I have.....?? I don't use paypal and am in no rush......H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!