Just a few 1/72nd aircraft for sale

Started by Bungle, May 23, 2011, 01:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Needs must I'm afraid.... Stash has to be reduced to find money for a family event.

All prices include postage within the UK anywhere else will be more but at cost. Paypal (gift payment), Postal Orders or UK Cheques accepted, flirtation with modelling widows maybe also be considered  :wacko: :wacko: Swaps may be considered but at the risk of SWMBO vengenance (currently looking for old Revell Japan japanese aircraft and LS or early Tamiya, Aoshima, Fujimi boxings).

First up....

Frog Westland Wyvern £10  SOLD

Next

Magna Models Resin Bristol Brigand B.Mk1  Heavey kit with White Metal parts  £15  SOLD

Dekno Resin Fairchild 91 Seaplane with Spanish decals £15

Top Gun Resin Saab JAS-39B Gripen delightful resin two seater version I had three of these made one, sold one, sigh ! sold two? Has a great decal sheet. £17.50

Anigrand Hughes XF-11 (XP-73 / XA-37) Ok not too clever with this one. I have glued the wings together and could not believe the wingspan. Meant to take them apart before the glue set then realised I'd used rapid set  :banghead: Everything as it should be just this huge wing. £17.50   (picture is the Anigrand publicity shot).

AZ Model Avro 621 Tutor (Present from the wife ... oops) £8.50

I also have an MPM Curtiss XP-55 Ascender in a box which will fall apart if you sneeze on it. Sorry no picture £10 and finally....

Open to offers I found a Paragon Designs Avro Lincoln Conversion resin kit includes engine cowlings Wing and fuselage extensions. New nose, wheels, transparancies, rudders, plans and instructions. Been told this is quite rare and have been offered £25 by some wheeler dealer. Anyone care to make an offer before it goes onto ebay this weekend. Can supply pictures if required.

PM me if you are interested

Bungle
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

PR19_Kit

I'll say that Lincoln conversion is rare! Hens teeth are more frrquently seen.

If I hadn't already got one I'd be snapping your arm off.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Bungle

Having taken several inquires about the Paragon Lincoln I realise I have started a bidding war including an 'at any price' offer. Not wishing to alienate any of my friends here at What-If (but realising that this action may just do that), I am going to withdraw the Lincoln parts and put them on ebay where the bidding can be handled better. I shall put it on at a low starting price so that there may be a chance for one of you to win it below your offer to me.

My apologies to those of you who have made offers but I really don't want to antagonize anyone with bids and counter bids.

Bungle.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Martin H

not a problem here :)

Let battle commence else ware :)
Unfortunately,

IanH

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Bungle

Martin H

let battle commence.............................
Unfortunately,