For sale and with regret too Match box 1/32nd scale Spitfire Mk 22/24

Started by chrisonord, May 15, 2011, 06:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

I have decided that I will sell this kit off even though I have owned it for quite a long time and intended to keep it indefinitely.
The kit is complete, but the box has got a bit scruffy and there is some tape holding it together, but the contents are perfect.
If anyone wants this on here and would like to make me a sensible offer please PM me, as I will put it on Ebay next weekend.
Cheers
Chris. 
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

deathjester

I'm sorry to hear that you feel you have to let it go - I had the same thing with a Corgi Vaulcan I had last year, but we needed the money. 
At least it went to a good home (someone who works on XH558, I believe!)

What do you think you would like to get for it?  Both in respects of cash, and swaps?

chrisonord

I would say its worth about £20 tops, but it does have some sentimental value. But, it is surplus to my requirement now really, and I need some cash for an excursion next month.
Cheers,
Chris.

deathjester

Found three on ebay - one for £13 auction, one for £33 buy it now, and one in a shop in a job lot with other kits - so they do fairly well!!

chrisonord

Yes, I had a look on ebay too, one place wants £45 for one :unsure: ouch, I don't think mine is worth any where near that one, so I am open to offers on it if anyone wants it. Also, if someone wants a BF-109 in the same scale, I have one also going cheap.
Chris.

deathjester

What is it with you and -109's :unsure: Do you MAKE the darn things!?! ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, if you have no takers, put them both on together as a job lot, that will hopefully do you proud! :thumbsup: