1/35 Von Vulkanen Sturmarachnid Panzerjager

Started by volkanist, May 13, 2011, 11:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

volkanist

Sorry my english is bad .Our materials One Tamiya 1 / 35 motorcycles, one Arc-170 Starfighter wing cannon, a German Soldier (the arms could not find yet),  1 / 72 F-84F with fuel tank,  1 / 72 F-16a Fuel Tank, A One ball-point pen cap and the models in various parts of the frame. there is more work to be done. have in my hand one more arc-170 wing cannon to make him think the two-legged version.

[/URL] [/img]

GTX

Interesting...

Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Ed S

You're off to a great start with this.  Looking forward to seeing as it progresses toward completion.

Welcome to the group.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Weaver

That looks like a truly mad idea: think you'll fit in well here!  ;D :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Army of One

Quote from: Weaver on May 13, 2011, 06:42:19 PM
That looks like a truly mad idea: think you'll fit in well here!  ;D :thumbsup:

Agreed.... :thumbsup:.....I like it.....I like it loads....!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

volkanist

Thank you for your comments :bow:. There are a lot more work. There are small details to be added. can also be a Diorama

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.