Legends Productions

Started by Maverick, May 02, 2011, 04:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

This aftermarket firm have released stowage for the LAV-25 & Wolf.  Unfortunately, one would assume that being resin, they will be as expensive as the original kits.

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/newkitnews/legends.html

Regards,

Mav

Maverick

Legend has a bunch of new detailing sets upcoming along with some nice modern US figures.

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=9211

Regards,

Mav

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Old Wombat

They used to supply one with one of the HobbyBoss ASLAV's. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

rickshaw

Mmmm, the stance isn't quite right.  It should be either standing more upright or jumping.  There is rarely ever seen a 'roo in any other stance, except lying down.   :banghead:

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

zenrat

Yeah, it's not a natural stance.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: rickshaw on November 13, 2019, 06:58:30 PM
Mmmm, the stance isn't quite right.  It should be either standing more upright or jumping.  There is rarely ever seen a 'roo in any other stance, except lying down.   :banghead:

It looks to me as if it's slightly "miffed" with somebody or something, and I certainly wouldn't want one of the so and so's to be upset with me.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 14, 2019, 05:59:47 AM

It looks to me as if it's slightly "miffed" with somebody or something, and I certainly wouldn't want one of the so and so's to be upset with me.

No, you wouldn't. Believe me, I'm a wombat! :thumbsup:

Really, male 'roos can be very dangerous. Those big muscles on the arms aren't just for show, they're used to grip the "opponent", while the hind legs (with the massive muscles they have & the long, sharp claws on their hind feet) try to disembowel it. Nasty! :o

NARSES2

Yup, when I was in Aus' we were given "they make look cute, but they are not" lecture just about every time we went out on tour  ;D Mind you I already knew that having had an Australian girlfriend back in the late 70's  :rolleyes:

From memory Wombat's have some rather nasty claws ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 14, 2019, 06:45:06 AM
From memory Wombat's have some rather nasty claws ?

And a habit of crushing their attackers against the rooves of their burrows. ;D :angel:

Rheged

My quick bout of research on the family Vombatidae  reveals that they are generally quiet, crepuscular and known collectively as "A wisdom of Wombats"

They also apparently produce cube shaped droppings.......but perhaps that is getting close to  TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Weaver

Looks under-equipped to me: definitely needs a backpack, some webbing, knee/elbow pads, cool shades and an F88...

- Indiana Jones

zenrat

Quote from: Weaver on November 14, 2019, 12:19:05 PM

Looks under-equipped to me: definitely needs a backpack, some webbing, knee/elbow pads, cool shades and an F88...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..