T

I've got my Digicam!

Started by The Wooksta!, June 10, 2004, 06:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

Deleted

Captain Canada

Congratulations, buddy ! Looking good ! Digicams sure do make life easier :P

The Bearcat looks good....long legs on that sucker ! Looks like part Avenger.

And is that a Republic F-105 wing back there ? Sure looks like one !

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Supertom

Sweet!!!  More, more!!!
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Sisko

I am breathless with anticipation!!!!!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Ollie

Love the 'Cat Wookst!

B)

QuoteThe Bearcat looks good....long legs on that sucker ! Looks like part Avenger.

Of course it looks like an Avenger Toad, they're both Grummans!!

Allan

262----want to marry it!!!!!!!!!!!

Ollie

One questiona bout your low-viz scheme : if it's low-viz, why is there a big bright red and blue Reich defense band on the fuselage?  It kinda cancels the low-viz paint.

:wacko:  

Ollie

MFM?

I'm not slamming it, I'm just curious.  No need to panic.

Same as my CF-139, it's all camoed, but with birght white missiles.  It un-dulls the model.

B)  

Captain Canada

MFM ?

I've heard of FMF...as in Flying Machine Manufacturers...makers of great, nickel coated pipes and reeds !

I'd like to see some better pics of the 262...get the shape of the nose......

I think everybody should box up their '46 stuff, and send 'em off to Matrixone for a photo shoot !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

QuoteI think everybody should box up their '46 stuff, and send 'em off to Matrixone for a photo shoot !

Dude!  I read it fast and understood that "everybody whould box up their '46 stuff, burn them and start building RCAF stuff!"

It was almost a good dream Toad!

:cheers:  

Ollie

QuoteMFM - to be used in the company of JMNs and other joyless nerks picking holes. Stands for My fecking Model!

Cool.  Glad to see I'm a JMN!!

Oh yes.  I fly a German plane, right?  Joyless Flying Nazi then?

Mouahahahahahaha!

:tornado:  :dum:  

NARSES2

Love the Bearcat Lee - what kit is it ?

Talking of the BPF I notice that the MPM/Special Hobby Sea Fury is almost ready for release, box art looks good, so my South China Sea's fleet finally gets it's new fighters. All I need now are the Sea Hornets.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

F-32

Bearcats rock!

Looking forward to seeing Duxford's one at Flying Legends this year.  Anyone else going to the show?

NARSES2

Sea Furies?  When?  I NEED them!
Don't quote me Lee but on past experience from the box art appearing on the site to release I'd say either end June or July. I've got a couple pre-ordered with Hannants

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Here's the box art - Beaufort should be out soon as well ?