GobliBolt, from the sparebox

Started by Tophe, April 29, 2011, 09:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Among the miscallenous parts of modelling years (now finished), I found those parts that could become something.
The wings and tailplanes are F-85 Goblin's I think, the canopy and propeller are from a P-47B Thunderbolt I think, the pod/fuselage was a F-18 Hornet's tank... All together, this will be something...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

The 4 wings could have been biplane ones if the fuselage was high enough or the canopy small, but I decided at last for tandem wings:

Tophe

It was finshed... but the pusher propeller has broken away.

Tophe

Gluing the propeller again (with a Hornet support tool...):

Tophe

Tophe

Brian da Basher

Mon dieu! Tophe, your creativity and imagination never cease to delight and amaze me! I love the unique layout of this bird which is only enhanced by your signature opaque canopy!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Pablo1965

Excuse me. I don't know if this plane is a Cannard or a Biplane. Very interesting :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Pablo1965 on May 31, 2011, 01:50:17 PM
Excuse me, I don't see this thread. I don't know if this plane is a Cannard or a Biplane. Very interesting :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

It's a Tophe-plane, so it's a canard assymetric pusher biplane, all at once.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Pablo1965