To be honest

Started by Pablo1965, April 26, 2011, 02:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

Yes, to be honest, I must show this pane here, because the first Idea to the wings, was made by Sequoiaranger in his Gobley Blordiator. I need to do this combination in my own concept. Is a Bristol Hercules mounted in a Gladiator with the tail of a Hurricane and the wings of a Walrus.
Thanks. I was lost but find my way again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Pablo1965

I am thinking in call this plane  Gloster Arrow.

Weaver

Very nice - the bits blend so well that it doesn't immediately leap out at you what's been done. Only from some angles is the size of the engine really apparent.

Good job!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

skysurfer808

Sans roundels she looks like something that could fly against the Gee Bee at the Thompson Trophy races in the early 30s.

Skysurfer808
Pilot: A confused creature who speaks of women while flying and flying when with women.

pyro-manic

Gorgeous! :wub: Very subtle, and I love the spats as well. Absolutely stunning finish. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

comrade harps

QuoteIs a Bristol Hercules mounted in a Gladiator with the tail of a Hurricane and the wings of a Walrus

Who would have guessed? Sometimes the best whifs are the ones that you don't noticed unless your really on your toes and I wouldn't have picked it.

What a wonderful piece of kitbashing.  :bow:
Whatever.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Supertom

Oooooh shiny!   :wub:  What did you use for paint?
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Army of One

Gotta agree with Weaver..........good job  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Gondor

Very nice and very subtle  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Pablo1965

Thank you all for your kind words, and I'm glad to read you again.
The paint is alclad and gunze. Alclad for metal parts and Gunze for the "Silver Dope" finished:
alclad-chrome silver
gunze-Supermetallic Chrome silver
Logically have a Alclad glossy black prime.
:wub: :cheers: :drink:

The Rat

That is one beautiful bit of work! I'm not much into biplanes but that one is an exception, great idea and well executed.  :thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

sotoolslinger

Most excellent work :wub: Beautiful paint job and a very nice build :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.