Jolly Rogers Flancat

Started by su27rules, April 24, 2011, 02:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

Flancat Jolly Rogers:

1:72 Zvezda Su-30KN,  VF-decals, LM resins wheels, Italeri Su-33 main legs and front leg with scratched details and mud-guard, hand brushed with MM colours!!

Work in progress: :-\

At the end :  :wacko:

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

AXU

rickshaw

Very nice.  Just like the picture!  :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Alvis 3.14159

Too fantastic for words, so I'll bang my head on the desk instead!

Alvis Pi

Army of One

That is flippin awesome.. :thumbsup:..!!!!! I love it...!!! Got a whole box full of various versions/marks of 1/72 Flankers......I saw a high vis VF1 one somewhere....made me wanna get some so I did....seeing yours really makes me wanna get one out......but i'll prob have to add it to the list of to do's........
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

sequoiaranger

.... has more than half-a-dozen propeller blades on it (e.g. a compressor), my attention starts to wane, but I recognize outstanding work when I see it. Well done!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

ChernayaAkula

Fantastic work!  :bow:  :wub: :bow: (even though it's a Rogers bird  :wacko:  ;))

How was the Zvezda kit to work with? 'cause you made an absolute stunner from it!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Taiidantomcat

Epic!! not on my regular computer or I would nominate it for a whiffie (still will when I get home if someone doesn't in the meantime) I really like the demarcation line between the lighter and darker gray-- that is sharp!! nice work on the metallic parts on the engines.

The consistency and quality of your work is very inspirational  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

entlim

You have hitted me with a black box- I'm not playing this game!.........

su27rules

Thanks to all!! :cheers: I am glad that you like it.

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on April 24, 2011, 09:22:59 AM
......How was the Zvezda kit to work with? 'cause you made an absolute stunner from it!

Zvezda Flanker kits are so hard to work with it and very crude and tick,wrong shapes and wrong dimensions on all of the parts inbox, parts on sprues are tick and all joints are very bad,raised panel lines and no details at all!! I putting and putting and putting and putting and putting it for hours and hours.......(sorry for my bad english)

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

GTX

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on April 24, 2011, 09:49:20 AM
I would nominate it for a whiffie (still will when I get home if someone doesn't in the meantime)

Done!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Ed S

Nice one.  Why is that the Flanker looks so good in Tomcat markings?

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Cliffy B

EPIC!!!!!!!  Bravo Zulu sir!  :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous