Hangars and Buildings thread ?

Started by Captain Canada, April 18, 2011, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I'm sure I started one years ago after a trip to Newfoundland.....anybody know where it is ?

:drink: :blink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

I think a strong wind (not necessarily from Narses) blew it over. I could be wrong though...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Supertom

Well I tried looking, no luck on locating the thread.  Do you have an approximate date when you created it?
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

anthonyp

And specific words used in the title?  My search-fu is weak with regards to looking for it.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Captain Canada

Haha....good one, Lancer ! When we drove back thru the Wreckhouse this last time, we were advised to pull over. The truck in front of me sure went sideways a few times !

I'm guessing '06 or '08. The cool transient hangars and QRA sheds from the former Ernest Harmon AFB in Stephenville, NL.....nothing works in the search section !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

You could try the long labourious route of going through all your posts, but that would be an all-nighter. And the next night, and the next night, and...  :blink: Tried it with mine yesterday, gave up quickly when I realised that I want to go fishing some time this summer.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Haha....no thanks, Rat !

I'm pretty sure I had one. May have been on the old site, tho....when I get a chance I'll put up a new one. Stephenville is just too cool of a spot not to !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?